• October 2022, we welcome four researchers thanks to the INVESTIGO program: Asier, Diego, Jorge and Ramiro. The team gets stronger!
• September 2022, very sad to say good-by to Licia, it has been great to have you in the team! All the best for your PhD in Italy.
• September 2022, at the EuCHEMs in Lisbon.
• August 2022, great way of coming back to work, attending the ICCC in Rimini. Very pleased to present our work
• July 2022, fantastic news, Dr Valentina Sessini, GET-COFUND Marie Curie Fellow in our group has been awarded the Ramon y Cajal fellowship, Congratulations!!
• June 2022, finally, we could meet in person at the RSEQ Bienal in Granada. Great to see lots of friends again and meet new ones. Along with an amazing scientific program. Most of the team where there presenting our work. Well done!!
• June 2002, at the Crystallization contest at the UAM. Great day with the very motivated secondary school students. Many thanks to the UAM team for hosting a great final
• May 2022, we presented our work at the GEP-SLAP conference in San Sebastian. A great conference in a fantastic city!
• April 2022, Licia from University of Salerno is joining us to perform her Erasmus Traineeship. Welcome to our group!
• February 2022, saying goodbye to Yolanda from the Universita’ degli Studi di Napoli Federico II, it was great to have you in the team! Wishing you all the best for your career.
• January 2022, we are delighted to welcome a new face to the group, Carlos Diez has join us as new postdoctoral researcher.
• December 2021, our SUSPOL iniciative has been awarded as the best project for a spin-off.
• November 2021, Presenting our activity about Bioplastics to Secondary School students in the Science Week at Alcalá University.
• October 2021, very glad to be invited to the Mobile Week in Alcala de Henares to present our project BIOPOLREX.
• September 2021, fantastic XVII Simposio de Investigadores Jóvenes RSEQ (Alcalá de Henares, 2021), finally we could present our work on-site. Well done all!
• EuCOMC XXIV on-line was celebrated in September 2021, very happy to have welcomed from Alcala. https://congresosalcala.fgua.es/eucomc2021virtual/
• Joining GEQONOVEL meeting on the 25th of March.
• Presenting our work at GE3C in January.
• Our Project BIOPOLREX is on the media:
- – http://portalcomunicacion.uah.es/diario-digital/entrevista/un-proyecto-de-la-uah-transforma-residuos-agricolas-en-bioplasticos
- – 11-Febrero-2021. Onda Cero, Mas de uno Alcalá https://www.ondacero.es/emisoras/comunidad-madrid/alcala-de-henares/audios-podcast/mas-uno-alcala-11022021_2021021160252fb91373f60001bd0e81.html
- – 3- Octubre 2020. El Diario.Es, edición Castilla- La Mancha https://www.eldiario.es/castilla-la-mancha/de-ciencia/biopolrex-potencial-residuos-agricolas-producir-bioplasticos_132_6266637.html
- – 18-06-2020. Cadena Ser. Hoy por Hoy Henares
- – 2-06-2020. Diario El Mundo, edición Castilla-Leon
- – (22-Abril-2020) Emisora León Cadena COPE https://www.cope.es/emisoras/castilla-y-leon/leon-provincia/leon/noticias/inbiotec-trabaja-proyecto-para-producir-bioplasticos-partiendo-residuos-agricolas-20200422_690848
- – (22-Abril-2020) Edición digital de DIARIO DE LEÓN https://www.diariodeleon.es/articulo/leon/inbiotec-trabaja-proyecto-producir-bioplasticos-residuos-agricolas/202004221322222006164.html
- – (22-Abril-2020) Diario digital AHORA LEÓN https://www.ahoraleon.com/producir-bioplasticos-desde-los-residuos-agricolas/
- – (22-Abril-2020) Diario ASTORGA DIGITAL https://www.astorgadigital.com/inbiotec-trabaja-en-un-proyecto-para-producir-bioplasticos-partiendo-de-residuos-agricolas/227361
- – (22-Abril-2020) Revista digital FMO INFLUENCER https://www.fmoinfluencer.es/bioplasticos-a-partir-de-residuos-agricolas/
- – (22-Abril-2020) AGRONEWS https://www.agronewscastillayleon.com/la-universidad-de-leon-trabaja-en-un-proyecto-para-producir-bioplasticos-partiendo-de-residuos
- – (22-Abril-2020) Digital BIERZO TV https://www.bierzotv.com/la-universidad-de-leon-investiga-en-la-produccion-de-bioplasticos-a-partir-de-residuos-agricolas/
Very proud to have participated in the Organization of the 1st UK-Spain Organometallic Chemistry Symposium that took place in Alcala in September 2019.
Very happy to host the IV CHAOS COST action meeting in March 2018.